Friday, May 17, 2013

Disasters, and surprises.

I was looking through some of my contacts on flickr, and saw I really nice drawing:


Puffin



I asked her how she learned how to draw, and in her reply she said that she had many disasters.  I think that right now I mostly have disasters, but in my disasters I see a few surprises.

22. A disaster, nothing else.  Pen.



23.  I bought a learn to draw flowers book at Michaels.  Here is the first. Pencils.


24.  Here is the surprise!  I tried it again, and I think this one is a LOT better!!!






25. A car I drew in 10 minutes at the cafe.  I like it.  :D  It's not good but it makes me happy. Pen.



26. Random. Pen.






5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so happy to see the puffin here! Thank you. Your title for No. 22 has really made me laugh. I don't see any disasters around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Well, Perhaps I am very critical, and certainly you are very kind. I love puffin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are going to do 10,000 drawings. That has made me think about counting up all the drawings I have done to date and seeing how many I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking ill be done in 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keeping doing it. Art is practice.

    ReplyDelete